Army Skin & Map Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Army Skin & Map Mod

Post by chillin on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:59 am

Here's the Army skin:
This skin u can use as Europe but it can be used as USA too.
http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-skins/62728-modern-army-skin-of-united-states.html

Here's the map :
when u want to find any place its easy with this map because it shows u the places well.
http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-maps/60524-hd-radar-map-3d.html

Enjoy Smile
avatar
chillin

Posts : 864
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-01-01
Age : 15
Location : Kosovo

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Skin & Map Mod

Post by [LOW]Night[M]are on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:18 am

Thanks for providing the links,i wanted a new skin for arabia so if u have other skins which suits for arabia and russia then do send me the links.


**Staff Member Of [LOW] Community**
***SR71 BlackBird-Co-Leader***

avatar
[LOW]Night[M]are
Lead Admin

Posts : 1136
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Skin & Map Mod

Post by chillin on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:14 pm

@[LOW]Night[M]are wrote:Thanks for providing the links,i wanted a new skin for arabia so if u have other skins which suits for arabia and russia then do send me the links.

here's the russian skin

http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-skins/58578-novyy-maffa-hd.html
avatar
chillin

Posts : 864
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-01-01
Age : 15
Location : Kosovo

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Skin & Map Mod

Post by Snivy on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:58 pm

99,99% my game crash after installing a mod Very Happy
avatar
Snivy

Posts : 507
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-28
Age : 14
Location : Vietnam

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Skin & Map Mod

Post by [LOW]P3pSy on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Use mod loader or the pc dont support more mods



EBOLA 2.0:
   
         




Two middle fingers for haters Smile
avatar
[LOW]P3pSy
Co Owner

Posts : 1143
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2015-04-09
Age : 19
Location : Some where I can rest my soul

http://www.scaryforkids.com/pics/Yahoo-Search.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Skin & Map Mod

Post by chillin on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:18 pm

[LOW]Warrior[SR71] wrote:
@[LOW]Night[M]are wrote:Thanks for providing the links,i wanted a new skin for arabia so if u have other skins which suits for arabia and russia then do send me the links.

here's the russian skin

http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-skins/58578-novyy-maffa-hd.html


Oops i gave u the link of the old russian skin --
avatar
chillin

Posts : 864
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-01-01
Age : 15
Location : Kosovo

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Skin & Map Mod

Post by [LOW]Night[M]are on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:20 pm

[LOW]Warrior[SR71] wrote:
[LOW]Warrior[SR71] wrote:
@[LOW]Night[M]are wrote:Thanks for providing the links,i wanted a new skin for arabia so if u have other skins which suits for arabia and russia then do send me the links.

here's the russian skin

http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-skins/58578-novyy-maffa-hd.html


Oops i gave u the link of the old russian skin --


Lol,thats why nothing changed .Provide me any new one if u have.


**Staff Member Of [LOW] Community**
***SR71 BlackBird-Co-Leader***

avatar
[LOW]Night[M]are
Lead Admin

Posts : 1136
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Skin & Map Mod

Post by gazaman on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:26 pm

This is nice but tell me something , how do you remove all these skin , weapons and vehicle mods .
avatar
gazaman

Posts : 121
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Trinidad & Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Skin & Map Mod

Post by [LOW]Night[M]are on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:31 pm

@gazaman wrote:This is nice but tell me something ,  how do you remove all these skin , weapons and vehicle mods .

Well u'll have to replace the original img files from gta3.img with the modded one.And in case if u dont have the backup of the original files then u'll have to get a new gta3.img to remove them.


**Staff Member Of [LOW] Community**
***SR71 BlackBird-Co-Leader***

avatar
[LOW]Night[M]are
Lead Admin

Posts : 1136
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Skin & Map Mod

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum