Go down

Daniel Titanium's Enrollment Application

Post by Daniel Titanium on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:36 pm

Your in-game Name:- Daniel Titanium

Your in-game Score:- Nearly 1900

Your in-game Cash:- 1.331201

Your Age:- 16

Why Would You Like To join our BLS clan(Required 70 Words):-
Since the day I joined the server I really was enjoying it, and I've always been interested in joining clans. I did do some inquiries related to the clans to the Clan Leader, but what I got told was to earn 1500+ score atleast. I've even heard that being in a clan gives a person some special perks, he gets access to different stuffs, and they even get score and money rewards. That's the reason why I'd like to join the clan, I believe that I am a good choice for the clan.

Do you accept that you'll get kicked without notification if you were caught breaking any clan rule?:- Yes, I accept that.

What Language Do You Speak?- English

From the following list, what weapon(s) you are good at[WILL be tested]?:- Sniper/SPAS/Deagle [Nearly all weapons]

Do you have any experience flying Hydras/Hunters/rustlers?[Will be tested]:- Yes, I do have aircraft experiences.

Do you have any Skills in Rhinos? [Will be tested]:- Yes, I do have experience in nearly all weaponized vehicles.

Were you in another clan? If yes, then list the clan Name or Tag & leaving reason?- No, I was in no other clan.

Daniel Titanium

Back to top Go down

Re: Daniel Titanium's Enrollment Application

Post by Freekster on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:32 pm

denied
Freekster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum