[BLS] ||Hall of Fame||

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[BLS] ||Hall of Fame||

Post by Freekster on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:31 pm

The greats members, the members for whom today the BLS clan is one of the most respected and stable clans of the community,
members who not only leave mark in our clan, in [LOW] comunity too, we are what we are thanks to these legends [BLS]

Without him, the clan probably would not have a special weapon and the clan could not have grown in its beginnings and the dream of a respected clan could be seen truncated, what he did for our clan can not be returned in the same way [BLS] will be eternally grateful to you Chris Mendoza memorable leader and player I love you

Hard work and constant is what characterized our leader, today real life doesn't allow he to be with us but he will always be in the good memories of the oldest members of the clan, always supporting us, always with us, always in our memories Yoan tongue

the leader we all love, his judgment as head admin made the most fearsome and respected clan, unfortunately no longer one of us his new goals don't allow it, the head of the Hispanic community in [LOW] has to move forward us, good luck for Bryan  Wink

the clan founder, probably without him, the clan would not exist today, great judgment, experience and seniority in the community is what this player and admin brings to our clan, as well as being the best player in the [LOW] community, [BLS] is proud to have you IMRAN!! king

by UcHiha_Madara
Freekster
Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: [BLS] ||Hall of Fame||

Post by [LOW]Bamby on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:39 am

Thank you very much guys, it was a pleasure to belong to this clan one of the first that this community saw born. Many thanks to Imran for allowing me to belong to this clan and join without even applying xD. I wish you all the best as a clan, without doubt one of the strongest and most active. and also thanks Freekster for offering me this and as you said, it is a pride to be the first Hispanic administrator in this community. I love you guys

[LOW]Bamby
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freekster on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:09 pm

I will never finish thanking you the how much you did for me, I still remember my first days as admin, I didn't know how to solve situations, always talking on facebook to help me xd always asking you what to do or the name of a hack,

by UcHiha_Madara
Freekster
Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top